Science Great Hall Guiding Principles
1. Four students Maximum to a table, single seating at side benches
2. Students at group areas must be working on Science and/or Math.
Singular side benches are available for other subjects
3. Students are expected to have a plan and materials for the block
4. NO food. Drinks in closed containers only
5. Students are expected to work until the end of the block
6. Students are expected to clean up their work area
7. Students who are not working productively, will be asked to move to another spot in the SGH
8. Appropriate clothing required for labs (close toed shoes, pants etc).